These colours screamed baby to me, so I softened it up and went girly :)
I wanted to use the alphabet embossing folder, but I wanted it to be a little more subtle, so after running through the Big Shot, I ran my bone folder over it a few times to 'flatten' the embossing a bit. For the bottom, I cut strips of Pink Pirouette DSP and Sahara Sand cardstock (embossing with the Polka Dot embossing folder) and alternated them.
The lamb is stamped and then cut out using one of the fabulous new Chalk Talk framelits. The die cut was a bit big for my image (I thought) so I cropped it by running it through again and taking off about 1/4-1/2" of one side.
Check out the fab combo this week :)
Thanks for stopping by today!