I had a bunch of ideas on what I wanted to do (a list of about 5-6 different plans!), but decided on this design because I loved the sparkle paper SO much!
I coloured this darling little digi fairy from Make It Crafty a few days ago and was itching to get her on a card.
Check out the challenge this week:
- Create a project with the Sketch
- Create a project with inlaid die cutting
- or Mash it Up! and create a project with the sketch and inlaid die cutting
Be sure to stop by the Friday Mashup blog and check out all the fantastic projects for the rest of the design team.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Stamps: "Fairy Gift" digi (Make it Crafty)
Paper: Brushed Gold CS (Stampin' Up!), Primrose Petals CS (Stampin' Up!) Solar White CS (Neenah), + mystery designed paper from my stash!
Embellishments: Wink of Stella (Zig)
Tools: Wonderous Wreath Die Cut (Stampin' Up!)
- Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20, R22
- Hair: E30, E31, E33
- Eyes: BG10, BG13, BG15
- Fur: BV00
- Berries/Bow: R17, R24, R29
- Stocking: R81, R83, R85