This week at The Friday Mashup we are celebrating Easter with some great spring colours and some happy little Easter critters.
I started with the absolutely adorable set from My Favorite Things, called "Somebunny". It is the perfect set for that punny little bunny card that your heart just needs to make!
I created the rolling easter hills using patterned paper from Stampin' Up! in So Saffron, Calypso Coral and Pool Party. I cut them out the "Landscape Trio" dies from Mama Elephant.
And last but not least, I needed that perfect Easter sentiment. That's from Lawn Fawn's "Happy Easter".
Check out the challenge this week and be sure to take a peek at all the designer creations as well!
- Create a project using "So Saffron, Calypso Coral & Pool Party"
- Create a project using "Easter Critters"
- or Mash it Up! and create a project with "Easter critters and the colours above"
Thanks for stopping by today!
Stamps: "Somebunny" (My Favorite Things), "Happy Easter" (Lawn Fawn)
Ink: Memento, Pool Party (Stampin' Up!)
Paper: "Subtles Paper Stack" DSP (Stampin' Up!), "Marshmallow" White (Bazzill), "Solar White" (Neenah)
Tools: : "Landscape Trio" (Mama Elephant)
- Bunnies: W1, W3, W5; R00, R02
- Blue Dress: BG10, BG15
- Coral Dress: R00, R02, R05
- Yellow Dress: Y11, Y21, Y13
- Trim: C1, C3, C5